Maintaining a home is hard – especially the windows. It can be tough to tell when it’s time for new windows versus when you just need to call the handy man. There are many variables at play with window replacements from time and budget to design, architecture and more. Figuring out when the time is right can be downright overwhelming.
Don’t despair! Just listen to what your windows are telling you. They often give you clear warning signs that it might be time for a replacement. Do you experience any of the following?
1) Difficulty opening or closing the windows.
2) Drafts coming in.
3) Your home was built before 1970 with single pane, low energy efficienct windows.
4) You can see that your windows have visible damage, such as water stains, chipping or deterioration.
5) Your energy bills are going sky high no matter what you do.
6) Experiencing too much noise pollution, even when your windows are closed.
7) Your furniture, carpet, or window treatments are starting to fade.
8) A lower curb appeal or even home value because of your windows.
9) Problems finding replacement parts for your windows.
If you answered yes to any of them–or even all of them–it’s definitely time for a window replacement project.
Vinyl Windows for Your Golden, CO Windows Replacement
Vinyl windows are a great idea for almost any homeowner’s window replacement project. Even vinyl windows of the lowest quality can help with energy efficiency, easy maintenance and longevity.
Vinyl windows come in a wide range of styles, colors, shapes and sizes. You can even order customized vinyl windows for your window replacement to get the exact look or function you want for your home. Were you hoping for wood windows? You can order vinyl windows to look just like wood!
Some of the main positive aspects of using vinyl windows for your windows replacement are:
– Durability and Strength: Vinyl windows rarely splinter, peel, warp, crack, rot or split.
– Low Maintenance: You will never have to paint, sand, refinish or scrape your vinyl windows as the color is built right in.
– Easy Cleaning: Just wash vinyl windows with some soap and water every year or so to keep them looking as good as new.
– Energy Efficiency: Vinyl offers great insulation and low temperature transference.
– Low Cost: Vinyl windows often cost less than half of other window types.
If you’ve noticed the warning signs that it may be time for new windows and you’ve decided on vinyl for your window replacement, what do you do next?
Call United Windows & Siding at 720-535-4767! Our company offers leading window replacement services in the Golden, CO area.
Count on United Windows & Siding for amazing deals, expert installation and superior customer services for your replacement windows Golden, CO projects. From choosing the windows, to installation and even maintenance, you can trust United Windows & Siding. Visit our store at 1209 W 50th Place Unit B, Wheat Ridge CO 80033 today to learn more.