Like any other home improvement project, you want to be sure you have all the information before you get started on installing replacement windows on your Arvada, CO home. So, when you’re ready to get started on your vinyl replacement windows, the chances are you will have a lot of questions.
You’re not alone. Here are 5 of the most commonly asked vinyl replacement window questions and their answers to get you stared on your journey to great replacement windows:
- Will Vinyl Replacement Windows Work With My Older Home? Yes! Vinyl replacement windows come in almost every shape, size, color and design, so its easy to find the model that meets your home’s style and function needs, from energy savings to low-maintenance durability, and classic shape to bold color. Vinyl also comes in many imitation-wood styles, so you can get the look of a classic window without all the hassle of real wood.
- What is the Lifespan of a Vinyl Replacement Window? While there are many different factors at play when it comes to your windows’ lifespan, from the materials and construction method to climate, weather and more, most vinyl windows last a lifetime. Wood windows, however, only last about 30 years, and this is with constant maintenance and upkeep.
- Are Vinyl Windows Secure? You need your windows to not only look great, but also to work well. This includes keeping your home safe from intruders and other unexpected events. The majority of vinyl windows come with a range of security features to help keep you and your loved ones safe, including full frame installation, secure locks, and strong structural integrity.
- What are My Options for Vinyl Replacement Window Colors? While the exact numbers vary, most vinyl window manufacturers offer hundreds of different colors and finishes. You can mix and match colors and finishes to make even more options, so you’re sure to find the exact combination to match your home and style. Some manufacturers also offer custom color and finish creations for even more personalization.
- How Much do Vinyl Windows Cost? Again, this varies greatly from window to window, and contractor to contractor. However, you can almost guarantee that vinyl replacement windows will cost less than wood replacement windows. This affordability also comes with quality and function, as vinyl is more durable, easy to maintain and often more energy efficient than wood. You can talk to your contractor for a more exact estimate.
If these 5 questions and answers leave you wanting more information, United Windows & Siding can help. With our industry-leading selection and energy-efficient options that save you money on utility bills, you can count on us to deliver great Arvada, CO replacement window options. Please pay us a visit at 12090 W 50th Pl Unit B Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 to see windows options and meet with us in person. You can also give us a call at 720-535-4767 to schedule a consultation or get your questions answered.