THERMA-TRU ENTRY DOORS
Your front entryway is one of the biggest style statements your home can make. Whether you’re building new or remodeling, you want to feel confident you’ve selected the perfect style for you.
Get your Therma Tru Entry Doors now!
The Fiberglass Difference
Engineered to Work Together
Tested for Endurance
A Comprehensive Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install THERMA-TRU® ENTRY DOORS?
- Unboxing and visual inspection of the door system
- Check and measure the door to verify its size
- Remove the old door
- Clear away any excess material or debris from the opening
- Install flashing around the perimeter of the rough opening
- Check the level and stability of the subfloor
- Sill pan installation
- Prepare the door jamb by predrilling six holes
- Check if the jamb is leveled and secure the latch side
- Make sure the weatherstrip is installed properly then secure the latch on the strike side
- Secure the door by driving the long screws in the top hinge
- Check the gaps around the jamb, if there is any spray expanding foam to seal the door against the weather.
- Finally, install the lock and handle set.